Cascades- A One of a Kind, Man-Made Waterfall
For decades visitors have traveled from across the world to see this unique water feature. With 500 feet of cascading water, dancing fountains, bright lights and musical accompaniment, The Cascades is a must-see attraction for architecture enthusiasts, group tours or traveling families.
- Lights on Man Made Cascade Colored Like Rainbow - Popular Mechanics article from 1932
- “Saving the Cascades Falls”
- “Cascades wall demolition begins, represents first of six-phase project to restore landmark”
- Multi-year project to restore Jackson's Cascades
- When the Cascade Falls Open, Summer Starts in Jackson