Looking for ways to advertise your event?
Promote your event for free with the Experience Jackson Community Calendar!
Post your event to the online Experience Jackson Community Calendar. The editing function allows you to control what information is posted to increase your publicity. This service is a free advertising opportunity for events in Jackson County and open to the public.
Step by step of how to add your event to the Community Calendar:
- Go to www.ExperienceJackson.com/calendar.
- New to the site? Click on “Create an account” and continue to Step 3. Already have an account? Move to Step 6.
- Create an account. Set a Username, Screen Name (which can be the same), and give your email address and enter a password twice. Click Submit. If you get the message “The email you chose is not available”, that means you already have an account with that email and you should move to Step 6.
- You will get email verification once you have successfully created an account and then you can log into the Community Calendar with the account information you just created. Move to Step 6.
- If you already have an account but forgot your password. Click “Login” then go to “LOST YOUR PASSWORD?” and click “Retrieve a Lost Password" and enter your email. You will receive an email with your password information.
- Go to www.ExperienceJackson.com/calendar and click log in. Enter your username and password. If you get the message “The existing username and/or password you submitted are not valid.” You have entered an incorrect username or password. Go back to Step 5.
- Once you are logged in, click on “Add a new event”
- Fill in the blanks.
- Click Submit.
The Experience Jackson staff will review and approve your event within 72 business hours or contact you via email with questions.
If you are still having trouble, make sure to allow cookies for this site and check your spam folders (in your email inbox) to make sure you get your email confirmation.
If you have any questions please call 517-764-4440 or email Admin@ExperienceJackson.com.
Need an Account?
Do you want to list events on the Experience Jackson calendar of events, but don't have an account? Simply create one online and you can be making listings in minutes!
Lost Your Password?
Have you lost your password to the Community Calendar? Use the following form to reset your password and have a new one sent to you.