2017 is already here, and you may be unsure what your New Year’s resolution should be. We’ve got the perfect resolution - Experiences!
Make 2017 the best year yet by experiencing something new each month of the year in Jackson, Michigan.
- In January, try your hand at ice fishing on any one of Jackson's many lakes.
- The Jackson Toy Show this February is your opportunity to find the perfect toy to add to your collection, or to start a new collection.
- Try your choice of more than 150 craft, imported, and specialty beers at the Southern Michigan Winter Beer Festival in March.
- Your children will experience the magic of dining at the Fairy Bistro or while visiting Mermaid Cove during April’s Fairy Festival.
- May kicks off the summer firework shows at The Cascades; take your family to see the incredible shows starting on Memorial Day.
- See some of the best blues musicians in the business perform live at the Jackson Blues Festival every June.
- Join people from around the nation at the Michigan Shakespeare Festival this July.
- August is the best time of year to watch your favorite driver at NASCAR’s fastest race track, Michigan International Speedway.
- This September, dress up as your favorite character for MEGGA XP – Jackson’s entertainment, geek, gaming, and arts experience.
- Enjoy October’s scenic nature by participating in the Falling Waters Trail Run/Walk.
- Get in the holiday spirit in November by driving through Nite Lites, one of Michigan’s largest Christmas light displays.
- Watch the ball drop in Downtown Jackson as you ring in the New Year at Eve on the Ave this December.