Octoberfest, a celebration of food, beer and friendship, was started by the Germans 182 years ago.Since then, the United States has adapted this fall festival and celebrates it in a variety of ways each year. There is no better place to experience this tradition than Michigan – we do have one of the highest number of breweries, microbreweries, and brewpubs in the nation! Not to mention, our brews are unlike anywhere else due to our glacier-rich soil.
Put on your lederhosen and grab your stein because Jackson, Michigan has many ways to celebrate food, beer, and friendship this October!
- Barktoberfest Party at Ironbark Brewing Co. | October 7, 2017
- Frogtoberfest at Poison Frog Brewery | October 14, 2017
- Music on Tap: Octoberfest | October 14, 2017
- Cranes Colors & Cabernet Festival | October 21, 2017
- Soirée Macabre Art Show at Grand River Brewery | October 28, 2017
Looking for more fall adventures in Jackson, Michigan? Find the fall scenic tour to fit your passion, discover unspoiled nature on the best fall trails, find seven awesome spots to stop on a fall driving tour, or 13 activities to do in Jackson this fall!