2018 Sportsman’s Banquet
Saturday, Feb. 10, 2018
Victor Cuiss Fieldhouse
Jackson College Central Campus
2111 Emmons Rd. • Jackson, MI 49201
Doors open at 5 p.m. • Dinner 6:30 p.m.
Outdoor enthusiasts and fans of Jackson College athletics are invited to this special evening. There will be a dinner with live auction for a variety of prizes, including:
- Walleye Fishing Trip on Lake Erie includes five people donated by Reel Steel Charter
- Five-day bear hunt to Blue Demon Lodge in Ontario, Canada
- Perch Fishing Trip on Lake Erie for six, donated by Reel Steel Charter
- Wildlife portraits, sport memorabilia and much more!
Silver Bullet Raffle
In addition, there will be a Bucket Raffle for guns, hunting equipment, sporting goods and tree stands.
Pre-season raffle tickets are available now from the Jackson College Athletics Office for:
- 1st prize: Polaris Sportsman® 570 ATV
- 2nd prize: $500 cash
- 3rd prize: Kayak
Tickets on Sale Now! Visit www.jccmi.edu/events/sportsmans-banquet-2/ to register!
* Experience Jackson is not responsible for errors or omissions in the event information. Please contact the event organizer directly for further information, or with any questions.