Jackson, Michigan, for whatever moves you
Whether you're here for business or pleasure, a visit to Jackson, Michigan is one you won't forget. Jackson, Michigan strikes the perfect balance of downtown excitement, rich history, natural beauty, culture, outdoor fun and accommodations. Once you discover Jackson, Michigan, you'll want to share the fun with your family, friends and coworkers.
Book Your Golf Foursome Today!
Jackson, Michigan has a reputation for the quantity, quality and affordability of golf courses. With over 60 miles of fairway there is a course to fit your skill level.
- Sniffing Out the Top 5 Dog Friendly Spots in Jackson County
- Waterloo Farm Museum Restoration and Repair Projects Completed for 2015
- Chicago-Based Indie Band Fort Frances Adds Jackson to the “Reasons Why Michigan Is So Awesome” list
- What's New at The Cascades: Emmons Service Inc. Donates $10,000 to The Cascades Renovation Project
- NEWS: Keloorah back bigger and better with 12 acts over June and August