How to Begin
Click here to download the step by step screen shots showing how to begin becoming Jackson Certified. Please contact us and let us know if you have any questions.
1. Go to Certified.ExperienceJackson.com
2. Scroll down the page until you see “NEED AN ACCOUNT?” in blue and click on the “Sign-up for an Account Today!” link in red.
3. You should be taken to www.experiencejackson.com/calendar-signup.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Your password must be at least 5 characters long and you may add multiple organizations to the company field divided by a comma. If you’re an unaffiliated individual (meaning you aren’t affiliated with an organization trying to become certified) please give us your mailing address so we can send you your flair and certificate.
- Opt into our monthly eNewsletter
- Opt into receiving more information about volunteering with Experience Jackson
- Type out the word you see in the blank
- Click submit
4. Check the email address you provided for the activation email.
5. Open the email from Experience Jackson’s firstname.lastname@example.org account and click on the activation link in the email.
- A new tab will open confirming your account has been activated.
6. Go to Certified.ExperienceJackson.com
7. Scroll down the page until you can enter the username and password you just created and click login.
8. Can't remember your username or password? Click here to learn what you should do next.
9. You’ll be redirected to the Jackson Certified Start Page
10. Click on the red link under JACKSON CERTIFIED in blue.
11. Answer each question to the best of your abilities and click the "Submit Answer" button.
- You will get feedback on your answer for every question. After you read this information, click the "Next Question" link to go to the next question.
- If you decide to pause and come back. Click on “Pause Your Test”.
- You’ll be taken to the Jackson Certified Start page and should click Logout in red.