5 Reasons Why Art, Beer & Wine Festival Must be on Your Summer To-Do List
Share this News Article
Art, Beer & Wine Festival is an annual event held on the Ella Sharp Museum grounds in Jackson, Michigan. It’s a signature event for the Jackson area, drawing people from Michigan and beyond. If you’ve never gone or have never heard of the event, here are five reasons why you MUST go this year!
- If you like Art, Beer, Wine … or any combination of the three, this event is for you! With 50+ Michigan-based wineries, breweries, cider mills, distilleries, food vendors, and 40+ artists, it’s the perfect place to appreciate your passions or to discover a new one!
- It kicks off your summer fun … its June date is the perfect opportunity to gather friends and family (kids too) to enjoy the summer sun and warm breeze.
- Try something you normally wouldn’t … with so many samples from a huge variety of wineries, breweries, cider mills and distilleries, there is plenty of room to step outside your box. You never know, you may just find your new favorite drink this year at Art, Beer & Wine Festival!
- It’s Rare … it’s one of very few beer and wine festivals that you can actually buy the beverages you sample right there. (Don’t worry, many of the artists have their pieces for sale too!)
- It’s scenic … during the six-hour event you can roam the Ella Sharp statue-filled grounds, walk through the museum, and view the 19th century Hillside Farmhouse.
If these five reasons weren’t enough to convince you that you’ve got to be at the Art, Beer & Wine Festival, check out more info.