Fall Color Driving Tour - Brooklyn Irish Hills
The Brooklyn-Irish Hills area features a unique combination of picturesque countryside, hometown charm and more than 50 lakes for recreation. In the fall, the colors can be enjoyed throughout the area, but especially Grassy Lake Road, Comfort Road, Taylor Road, Killarney Highway, March Road and Prospect Hill Highway. Follow this self driven tour to fully appreciate the fall colors.
- Begin your fall color tour on M-50 at Hidden Lake Gardens
- West on M-50 turning right out of the Hidden Lake Gardens
- North (right) on Wamplers Lake Road / M124 / Hayes State Park Entrance
- South (left) on Pink Street
- East (left on US-12
- South (right) on Springville Highway
- West (right) on M-50
- West (left) on Laird Road which turns into Prospect Hill Highway
- West (right) on Vischer Road
- North (right) on Round Lake Highway
- East (right) on US-12
- North (left) on Brooklyn Rd.
- North (left) on M-50 to your hotel room at Super 8 Brooklyn, 155 Wamplers Lake Road, Brooklyn, MI 49230
Website 419 S. Main Street
Brooklyn, MI 49230
Super 8 Brooklyn hotel offers value and an ideal location off Highway 50. Our Brooklyn, MI, hotel near Michigan International Speedway offers easy access to Adrian, Jackson and Detroit. Lakeside recreation, beautiful... » More Information
Super 8 Brooklyn hotel offers value and an ideal location off Highway 50. Our Brooklyn, MI, hotel near Michigan International Speedway offers easy access to Adrian, Jackson and Detroit. Lakeside recreation, beautiful parks, major universities and more are all within close range.
Our Brooklyn, MI, hotel helps you get the rest you need to refuel for the road ahead. Each of our comfortable rooms includes free Wi-Fi Internet access so you stay connected, and we offer conveniences like 24-hour front desk service and free parking with plenty of space for your truck, bus or RV. If you need to unwind after a long day of sightseeing, book one of our Jacuzzi suites. In the morning, help yourself to free 8-item SuperStart breakfast bonanza and head out to the next destination. Our pet-friendly hotel also features guest laundry facilities and handicapped-accessible and non-smoking rooms. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult.
This property features a banquet room holding up to 230 people suitable for all your special event & wedding needs.Nearby restaurants include Big Boy Brooklyn, JR's Hometown Grill & Pub and Jus' Bad Food.
» Less Information