Stay busy this holiday weekend with activities around #JacksonMI! For whatever fun activity you participate in in #JacksonMI, please remember to practice social distancing and wear a mask.
- Pleasant Lake
- Saturday, July 4th – at dark
- Fireworks over the lake – limited access to the county park at 4401 Styles Rd.
- Somerset Township
- Saturday, July 4th – 7pmMusic in the Park at McCourtie Park at 7pm, followed by fireworks at dusk
- Friday, July 3rd – Dusk
- 115 S. Broad Street – fairgrounds will not be open to spectators, who are encouraged to watch from nearby
- Devil’s Lake / Round Lake
- Friday, July 3 – 10pm
- Fireworks will be set off from the Devil’s Lake sandbar
- Grass Lake
- Saturday, July 4th – 10am
- 4th of July Parade by Grass Lake Sportsmans Club, starts at 11500 Warrior Trail
- Interested in participating? Call 734-395-7212.
Brooklyn, Cascades Falls Park, and Hanover-Horton have cancelled their Fourth of July events
- Grab a bite to eat at one (or more) of Jackson's favorite restaurants. Check them out here.
- Explore Jackson's miles of trails. Get the details here.
- Venture out to one of Jackson's many lakes or rivers. Get started here.