Looking for things to do in #JacksonMI this weekend? Here’s our top five picks for: July 19-21
1) Jackson's 2019 Hot Air Balloon Jubilee
2) 2019 Faster Horses Festival
Faster Horses is one of America’s premier country music festivals — three full days of some of the biggest names in the genre. Throw in two stages, nine campgrounds, food trucks, water slides and jam sessions and you’ve got one can’t-miss staple of summertime. Get the details!
3) Michigan Shakespeare Festival
For three weeks, Michigan Shakespeare Festival will take Jackson, MI visitors on a spectacular journey. Tickets start at $25. Get the details!
4) Space Day: A Celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing
Head to the Carnegie Library to celebrate with space-themed games, crafts, snacks, costume contests and more! Get the details!
5) Mead & Jazz Festival at Sandhill Crane Vineyards
Enjoy Sandhill Crane's annual Mead & Jazz Festival. Mead, Wine and food, along with live jazz on the deck all day! Get the details!