It's the unofficial start to the summer, Memorial Day weekend! That means it's time to get out the grill, the sunscreen and the drinks. It's time to celebrate!
We've put together a list of fun activities and social distancing events in #JacksonMI to guarantee an exciting and memorable Memorial Day weekend!
There are so many great placese to explore in Jackson, MI! Memorial Day weekend is a great time to grab your tennishoes, your bike or your golf clubs.
- Hit up one of your favorite Jackson, MI golf courses.
- Explore some alternative sports options that the whole family will love.
- Adventure into Jackson, MI's beautiful and pristine pathways and trails.
- Who doesn't love the chilll of the wind coming in from the lake? Grab your towel or your fishing pole and experience the fun of Jackson, MI lakes and rivers.
- Get out the old binoculars and take a trip to these fascinating birding spots in Jackson, MI.
FILL YOUR BELLIES
Don't feel like grilling? No worries! Let us do the work for you! Jackson, MI has plenty of delicious restaurants that are providing curbside pickup or delivery! Need ideas? Here's some suggestions:
- The Junkyard Dog
- Grand River Brewery
- Nite Lite
- White's Chicken
- Klavon's Pizzeria
- West Texas BBQ
- Crazy Cowboy
- Steve's Ranch
- Rocky Top Beer & BBQ
- Chilango's Burrito Bar
- Andy's Pizza & Coney Island
- Los Tres Amigos
- Roxy Cafe
- AKA Sushi
- City Crepes
Once you've got your food ordered, plan a picnic and enjoy the beauty that is the pure Michigan outdoors!
Here's a list of parks that make a great picnic spots:
PLAN A NIGHT AWAY
Want to end the night on a high note? Make the smart and safe decision and to book a hotel. Your kids will thank you and you'll get a great night's rest! To view a list of our hotels, click here.