Stay in the welcoming Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson when travel calls you to south central Michigan. This extended stay, pet-friendly hotel, located just off I-94 at Exit 137, provides an excellent base for visiting businesses, parks and even Ann Arbor and Lansing. Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport is about one hour’s drive from the hotel.
Use their barbeque grills for a taste of the outdoors. They also provide free breakfast, ranging from artisan sandwiches and fresh waffles to oatmeal and grits. Exercise while washing your clothes in our Spin2 Cycle Center or enjoy a dip in the heated indoor pool. Our boardroom accommodates up to 10 people featuring a built-in boardroom table with 55' monitor with HDMI slots, a sink and countertop space.
Each of their Jackson studio suites, including accessible types, feature free WiFi and a sofa bed. Microwave a frozen dinner from the full-sized refrigerator with freezer, and unwind with your favorite show on the 42-inch LED TV. Some suites offer a separate living area and dining table. They also have an accessible suite with a roll-in shower. For a 360 tour of the property, visit this website.
- New pet-friendly, extended stay Jackson, MI hotel ($125 fee for both cats and dogs with cages)
- Near restaurants, Jackson Crossing Shopping Mall
- Boardroom for 10, business center, lobby workstations
- Microwave, toaster, dishwasher, full refrigerator, 42-inch TV
- Heated indoor pool, barbeque grills, Home2 MKT® store
INCLUDED IN EVERY STAY:
- Free Breakfast
- Cooking and Work Spaces in All Suites
- Free WiFi
- Spin2 Cycle Center—Laundry and Fitness Facility