The Tunnel to Towers 5K Run & Walk Series was created to honor the heroic life and death of Stephen Siller, a New York City firefighter (FDNY) who lost his life on September 11, 2001 after strapping on his gear and running through the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel to the Twin Towers. Honor all of those who lost their lives on September 11, 2001 and support our first responders and military who make extraordinary sacrifices in the line of duty! For more information on the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation please visit www.tunnel2towers.org.
This will be the third year for the Tunnel to Towers Jackson 5k which draws runners and walkers from all over Michigan!
- Where can I go to register for the Tunnel to Towers Jackson 5K?
- How far is a Tunnel to Towers 5K Run & Walk?
This is a 5K (3.1 miles). You are welcome to walk or run this event.
- What time does the 5k begin?
Pre-event run festivities will begin at 9 a.m. including registration, vendors and more! The actual run will begin with the first wave starting at 10 a.m.
- Where can I pick up my packet?
Packets can be picked up on Friday May 17, 2019 at the Blackman-Leoni Dept. Of Public Safety Headquarters. 1996 W. Parnall Rd, Jackson, MI 49201 between 4pm – 7pm. Packets can also be picked up on the day of event at the Cascades Band Shell. The address to the Cascades Falls Park is: 1401 S Brown St, Jackson, MI 49203.
* Experience Jackson is not responsible for errors or omissions in the event information. Please contact the event organizer directly for further information, or with any questions.