Celebrate the 51st Annual Jackson Rose Run!
This year, the Orthopaedic Rehab Specialists, P.C. is partnering with the Jackson Rose Run to bring the third race of the ORS Race Series to Ella Sharp Park! There are plenty of races choose from - the 10K run, the 5K Run or Walk, and the 1/2 Mile Kids Run!
The registration fee is $25 before June 1 and becomes $30 in June. You can also participate virtually at a price of $15 or $25 with a shirt. Registration is available only online and there are a limited quantity of shirts available, so sign up soon!
This race is part of the 2021 ORS Race Series. If you attend and participate in any of these races, please do the following:
- Be respectful to other participants
- Maintain social distancing
- Do not congregate in groups
- Wear masks prior to racing
- Masks during the race will not be mandated or policed
These opportunities toward community health are crucial to the overall well-being of our Jackson area. Please do what you can to follow these important safety guidelines and recommendations so that ORS may continue to have these events in 2021.
* Experience Jackson is not responsible for errors or omissions in the event information. Please contact the event organizer directly for further information, or with any questions.