Yardsaleapalooza: Spring Edition
Sunday, May 5, 2024
10 am - 3 pm
Commonwealth Commerce Center
209 E Washington Ave, Jackson, MI 49201
It's a yard sale fiesta, folks - as we are pleased to announce that the FIRST Yardsaleapalooza will be happening on Sunday, May 5th, 2024 at the Commonwealth Commerce Center from 10am - 3pm!
Imagine if you could go to 100 yard sales at once without having to drive all over the area when gas is almost $4 a gallon? Well, we bring the yard sales to YOU and you can do just that! By coming down to the Commonwealth Commerce Center at 209 E Washington Avenue, Jackson, MI from 10am - 3pm on Sunday, MAY 5TH, you can literally visit over 100 individual yard sales all at once!!
- Who can setup at Yardsaleapalooza?
- Well, anyone! As the name implies, the whole concept of Yardsaleapalooza is that people bring THEIR YARD SALE GOODS to the sale and sell the, sometimes at whatever price they can get!
- What does it cost to come to Yardsaleapalooza?
- When was the last time you paid to go to a yard sale?? That seems like an insane concept to us, and we will NEVER charge the public to come shop, to park, or do anything else! Other companies that charge you to just walk into the show need to seriously have their priorities examined. We want to provide a place where people can bring their junk / treasures to our sale and get to see as many people potentially buy them as possible! A free event means more people which means our sellers are more likely to get rid of their stuff!
- What does it cost to setup at Yardsaleapalooza?
- Booths for Yardsaleapalooza are HUGE (20 ft x 20 ft) and only cost $28 per space! Again, we actually want our vendors to MAKE MONEY so we charge as little as possible to help them with that goal, while at the same time making sure we can cover our operating and marketing costs.
- Where can I get a booth?
- We will open booths to the public on February 1st at 8:00 AM and we will have the link right here in this description.
- What food vendors will be there?
- Well this time around, since it is happening on May 5th, we are going to work on having a very Mexican cuisine themed mini festival inside of this one. Food vendors can apply on the same form as regular vendors on February 1st at 8:00 AM.
What happens if it rains? Well, it has done this before, and if it rains, for this show particularly, it will be moved TWO Sundays away to avoid doing it on Mother's Day - - and will happen on Sunday, May 19th.
* Experience Jackson is not responsible for errors or omissions in the event information. Please contact the event organizer directly for further information, or with any questions.