Win a $2500 Race Prize Package
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
Spend the weekend in Jackson County, Michigan and you’ll feel like it was made just for you. We are buzzing with music, art, breweries, wineries, food, festivals, nature and history, combined with Midwest charm.
Make plans for something bigger! Experience Jackson has partnered with Michigan International Speedway to bring you back to the track with an exclusive prize package in 2023. Participate in the Experience Jackson Fan Plaza Scavenger Hunt for your chance to win!
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
How to Qualify*
- Download and install the Experience Jackson app for either The App Store or Google Play on your phone.
- Head down to Fan Plaza at Michigan International Speedway on Race Weekend (any time between August 5-7, 2022, no ticket required for Fan Plaza)
- In the app, click "Challenges".
- Select the "Experience Jackson Fan Plaza Scavenger Challenge" in the app.
- Locate all 5 check-in targets on the ground in Fan Plaza.
- At each target, click "check in" on the app.
- After you've checked in at all 5 targets, click "submit" in the app
- You're entered to win! (You must check in at all 5 targets to qualify).
The Prize Package
- Two Ally Champions Club Weekend Pass Tickets (for M.I.S. Race Weekend 2023)
- Gift voucher for the Rusty Wallace Racing Experience
- Two-night’s stay at Super 8 Brooklyn
- $100 Knutson’s Sporting Goods
- $50 Cherry Creek Cellars
- $50 JR’s Hometown Grill & Pub
- $25 Callaghan's Coffee Café
- Additional Experience Jackson Prizes
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
* One winner will be drawn at random from all submitted entries through the Experience Jackson app challenge on or after August 8, 2022. Entries close following the Firekeepers Casino 400 race at Michigan International Speedway on Sunday, August 7, 2022. Must be 21 or older to participate. Winner's name may be used online and through social media and other media outlets in a congratulatory manner following the drawing. Winner must respond to contact from Experience Jackson within 30 days or the prize will be forfeited. Details or prize items, coordination of tickets, hotel stay and other prize-related items will be coordinated by Experience Jackson. Prize is valued at no less than $2500. No part of the prize is redeemable for cash. No purchase necessary. Michigan International Speedway's Fan Plaza area is open to any individual (regardless of ticket-holder status), allowing anyone eligibility during the duration of the scavenger hunt. Hotel stay is based on availability, and prize holder is encouraged to book early - rooms fill up quickly. All prizes included are subject to an expiration date, with no exception for use by the prize holder. Experience Jackson and Michigan International Speedway are not responsible for the strength of a cell phone wifi or wireless signal on individual devices causing a slow connection or any technical issues that arise related to or impacting an individual device.
STANDARD CONTEST RULES
The following rules apply in all contests or promotions sponsored by Experience Jackson. By participating in any such contests or promotions, entrants agree to be bound by these rules. In addition, particular contests or promotions may have rules that are specific to those contests or promotions. If the particular rules for a specific contest or promotion conflict with the following general rules, the particular rules will control.
1. Only one person per household may be a winner in any 30-day period.
2. Prize winners must be at least 21 years old, unless otherwise specified.
3. Experience Jackson reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value; winners do not have any right to substitution of prizes.
4. Prizes must be claimed by the winners and are not transferable.
5. Where a prize consists of tickets for a sporting event, concert, movie, play or similar event, Experience Jackson will not be responsible for cancellation, postponement, or rescheduling. In that event, the winner must deal exclusively with the promoter of the event.
6. Experience Jackson makes no warranties regarding the safety, condition, or fitness of any prizes awarded, and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by a winner through the use of any awarded prize.
7. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes, duties, or other costs that may be associated with the winning of a prize.
8. Particular contests may limit eligibility to persons of a certain age, who live in a given geographic location, or who work in a particular job, by way of example. Contestants are responsible for determining whether such eligibility limitations apply to a particular contest or promotion.
9. In its discretion, Experience Jackson may require winners to sign a release form in order to receive the prize. In such a case, the winner will not be entitled to receive the prize without signing the release. The execution of additional releases and/or waivers of liability required by Experience Jackson, and/or any other applicable sanctioning body or prize provider may also be required and returned within the time period specified by such entities, as appropriate.
10. Winners must claim prizes within 30 days of notification that they have won. Prizes not so claimed will become the property of Experience Jackson.
11. Experience Jackson will not be responsible for mail that has been lost, damaged, or delayed.
12. Employees of Experience Jackson and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in any contests or promotions sponsored by Experience Jackson.
13. Unless specific contest rules provide otherwise, all prizes consisting of trips must be taken within one year of the award. Otherwise, the prize will be forfeited.
14. Winners of prizes consisting of trips must book such trips at least 60 days in advance.
15. Unless specific contest rules provide otherwise, prizes consisting of trips may not be booked for holiday travel.
16. Contests and promotions are subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
17. The interpretation of these and all other rules relating to contests or promotions sponsored by Experience Jackson reserved exclusively by Experience Jackson. Its decisions shall be final.
18. No purchase necessary
19. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Experience Jackson and will not be returned.
20. Minors are not eligible for cash prize draws.
21. If contesting is administered all or in part over the telephone, internet or fax Experience Jackson and its sponsors and affiliates are not responsible for any interruption in service, miscommunications, misdirected calls or transmissions or technical failure of any kind.
22. In the event of “enter to win” contesting Experience Jackson is not responsible for illegible handwriting, lost or mutilated ballots and/or incomplete ballots.
23. Experience Jackson shall not be held accountable or responsible for misdirected phone calls, interruption in telephone service, busy signals and/or any other difficulty in contacting Experience Jackson by means of a contest line. No use of multiple phone lines (i.e. a contestant may not use both a cell phone and home phone at the same time or a business phone system that would allow a contestant to be working multiple phone lines at one time)
24. Experience Jackson reserves the right to discontinue the contest or alter the rules at any time.
25. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to hold Experience Jackson, Michigan International Speedway, LLC, their affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, advertisers, advertising, and promotion agencies their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of the prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claiming to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the judges.
26. By entering, the winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address, voice and likeness in any advertising or promotion without compensation.
Michigan International Speedway® and its logo are registered trademarks and are used with permission.