Your Group Tour Starts Here
Conveniently located at the intersection of I-94 and U.S. 127, Jackson, Michigan has become a go-to overnight stop for many groups touring the Midwest. While you are here, you will see that there is something for everyone. With five group tours to choose from, our area holds a wealth of attractions.
Group tour options include:
- Prison History: Your group can experience life behind bars without having to commit a crime. The tour explores Michigan’s first state prison – once the largest walled prison in the world!
- 1800’s: Jackson has engaging tours that explore centennial farm life, multiple Victorian homes, and so much more!
- 1900-1950: The early 1900s was an unprecedented time in United States history, making it a riveting period to explore. Jackson has tours that explore everything from the evolution of transportation to military history from WWI and WWII.
- Arts & Culture: Jackson has a flourishing art scene that provides the perfect opportunity to see art your group may not normally experience. From Byzantine Frescos to brightly painted wall murals, you'll see amazing art in Jackson!
- Civil War & Underground Railroad: Your group tour kicks off where the abolitionist movement started in Jackson. The area is peppered with locations that were key stops on the Underground Railroad.
Keep your group busy for one to three days with tours completely planned out for you! Many of our hotels also offer discounted rates for groups. To find the perfect hotel for your group, visit our lodging page.